The ecological condition of the environment and industrial facilities is extremely important. Assessment and monitoring of the environmental impact are mandatory components of all stages of design and construction, and the prevention of environmental risks – the guarantee of rational exploitation of natural and anthropogenic objects.
– Conducting high-precision monitoring and risk assessment in the design, construction and operation of industrial, economic and private facilities.
– Comprehensive research of the territories of the location of nuclear power plants with the goals of preventing contamination with radionuclides and their breakdown products in the short and long term.
– Comprehensive studies of shale gas production sites in order to eliminate the risks of possible entry of chemicals into aquifers.
– Comprehensive studies of the impact on the environment of objects of increased environmental risk – dumps and waste landfills, ash dumps, enterprises, places of technogenic accidents and sites of historical pollution, etc.
– Monitoring and assessment of risks associated with the operation of mines with increased explosibility.
Of great importance for detecting changes in the environment is monitoring – an integrated system of observations, estimates and forecasts of changes in the state of the environment under the influence of anthropogenic influences.
We can monitor over a hundred hydrological and geochemical indicators (according to EU directives) using both our own laboratories and the laboratories of partner companies.
The system of our investigations is based on the technique of studying faulty zones of increased permeability (RZPP), as well as the technology of structural thermo-atmogeochemical research (STAGI). Our works are held in several stages.